Hi there! I am back today to share a new pocket letter! I hadn’t done one in a few months and felt the urge to do so, especially after receiving my Gossamer Blue May kits!
If you are not yet familiar with pocket letters, you can read more about them on my personal blog (Pocket Letters? Jump in on the trend!). For this latest one, I mostly used the pretty Life Pages kit but also added a couple of papers and elements from the Scrapbooking and the Planner kits (they coordinate so well!).
The alpha stamps I used above is a gift to new subscribers (while supplies last). I love this stamp set’s smaller size and I love to combine it with letter stickers. The “Carpe that diem” stamp which I split to fit on a tag is from the set included in the Life Pages kit.
The first pocket holds a small letter but the others contain little gifts for the recipient, die-cuts, wood veneers, chipboard shapes, enamel dots and page flags (all from the May kits) but also a washi sampler and a little mint tea bag (hidden behind).
I absolutely love the extra touch brought by the circle stamp above which is from the Scrapbooking kit.
A few tips before I go:
– choose cards from the Life Pages kit that you can trim to fit into pocket letters (2.5×3.5in.). I especially love the ones with quotes.
– cut other papers that match you cards as background for your other pockets
– include an assortment of shapes and materials
– add a few touches on top of the pockets (in addition to inside)
– personalize it if you know who you are sending it too
I hope this gives you another idea on how to use your gorgeous May kits! See you next month!