I can’t believe it’s already July, can you believe we are over halfway through the year. So what does everyone do with their left over products? It’s amazing how much value is still left. I had so many scraps left over from random Gossamer Blue kits I decided to sort through them all by product time and mix them up. It’s like getting new products all over, and saves money!! So guess what I made, a TN (travelers notebook) insert. This was so much fun!! I love how it turned out.
To make a regular sized TN booklet
1. Cut down a 12×12 sheet into a 8.7 x 8.25 inches.
2. Cut down choice of insert paper. I use a 32lb blank paper into the same size
3. Use a corner rounder and round up all the corners.
4. Fold the cover in half along the 8.7 side. so each flap is about 4.35 inches.
5. Place all the blank sheets inside and use a long arm stapler.
Here is the results. Hope you all enjoy this fun money saving tip.